Digital Marketing Inspires Talent to “Move Upstate SC”
Located in the heart of the booming Charlotte-Atlanta corridor, the fast-growing 10-county region was in need of talented and skilled individuals to fill thousands of job openings in specialized occupations. The region had just launched a design-forward and conversion-optimized talent attraction website, and wanted to attract talent from outside the region to the site to showcase both the region’s lifestyle amenities and, most importantly, its job openings.
- Used in-depth in-migration and occupational data to identify priority feeder markets, especially those regions that had high concentrations of occupations that were of greatest need in Upstate SC.
- Developed a paid media plan that captured highly-targeted traffic from those researching relocation and jobs via paid search, while also boosting visibility on awareness-generating channels like display and Facebook.
- In the first nine months, the paid media campaign generated more than 36,000 sessions to the talent website, accounting for 70% of total traffic to the website.
- The paid campaign generated 4,471 job views on the website through a custom Indeed.com integration.
- The paid media campaigns drove over 30,000 new users to the site.
14,471 Indeed Job Views
30,000 New Users Generated