Seventy-six percent of all U.S. leisure travelers participate in cultural or heritage activities such as visiting museums. These travelers spend 60 percent more on average than other leisure travelers.
We’re able allies in launching new museums and cultural institutions because we have done so successfully, and we understand the unique tactics needed to attract more visitors. From identifying storytellers and narrators within institutions to cultivating interest of exhibitions by new target audiences, DCI is the museum marketing partner that you’ll be glad is on your side. We go beyond generating editorial coverage and tallying impressions. We align our marketing efforts to the numbers that matter the most to institutions: visitors and revenue.
- Chattanooga Museum Marketing: Songbirds Guitar Museum
- Public Relations: Driving Visitors to Louisville
- Cultural Institution Marketing: Explore St. Louis Gateway Arch
- Columbus Museum Marketing: National Veterans Memorial and Museum
- Museum Marketing: Getting the Word Out About the Jamestown Yorktown Foundation Grand Opening