Seventy-six percent of all U.S. leisure travelers participate in cultural or heritage activities such as visiting museums. These travelers spend 60 percent more on average than other leisure travelers.
We know how to launch new museums and cultural institutions, and we understand the unique tactics needed to attract more visitors. From identifying storytellers and narrators within institutions to cultivating interest of exhibitions by new target audiences, DCI is your museum marketing partner. We go beyond generating editorial coverage and tallying impressions; we align our marketing efforts to the numbers that matter the most to institutions: visitors and revenue.
- Museum Marketing: Chattanooga’s Songbirds Guitar Museum
- Cultural Institution Marketing: Explore St. Louis Gateway Arch
- Public Relations: Driving Visitors to Louisville
- Museum Marketing: National Veterans Memorial and Museum Grand Opening in Columbus
- Museum Marketing: Getting the Word Out About the Jamestown Yorktown Foundation Grand Opening