COVID-19: Place Marketing Resources for Response and Recovery
DCI’s purpose is to elevate the lives of people living, traveling, and working in the places we serve by engaging our passions for travel, exploring new cultures, and doing good.
We are focused on elevating and guiding our destination partners and have created a series of resources, counsel, best practices from the front lines, and stories of inspiration from around the world. We continue to stand both #TourismStrong and #EconDevStrong.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- WHO COVID-19 Resource
- Four Things You Need to Know About Coronavirus (IDSA)
- COVID-19 Resources for Economic Development Planning & Recovery (IEDC)
- COVID-19 Mitigation Roadmap (Smart Cities Council)
- U.S Chamber of Commerce: Coronavirus response toolkit
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Combating the Coronavirus
- U.S. Economic Development Administration Disaster Recovery
- U.S. Small Business Administration’s Disaster Loan Assistance
- COVID-19 Small Business Resources (America’s SBDC)
- ACCE Coronavirus Resource Guide
- Tracking the impact of coronavirus on US cities (Smart Cities Dive)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplace on COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Update
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- IRS Coronavirus Relief
Business Events & Tourism:
- International Conference and Convention Association COVID-19 Updates
- Destinations International COVID-19 Industry Resources
- U.S. Travel Association Emergency Preparedness and Response
- PCMA Coronavirus Resources for Business Events Professionals
- Bloomberg Coronavirus Updates
- World Travel and Tourism Council – COVID-19 Hub
Latest COVID-19 Perspectives
- Preserving Positive Changes Post-COVID-19
- COVID-19 is Rapidly Changing the Job Search Landscape. How Can You Help Your Community?
- North American Travel Journalists Association on the Frontlines
- Social Media During the COVID-19 Outbreak: 6 Tips for Economic Development Organizations
- Talent & Business Advertising Amidst COVID-19: Tone Deaf or Smart Strategy?
- On the Path to Rebuilding Traveler Confidence
- Travel PR and Journalists During COVID-19: A Second Glance
- What COVID-19 Means for Communities and Talent Attraction
- How Are Digital Influencers Faring in the Time of COVID-19?
- Coronavirus Impact on Econ Dev