DCI positioned Tasmania as wilderness paradise, where the world’s cleanest air and water breed amazing farm to fork food and wine and spectacular soft adventures. Editorial placements branded the destination while aggressive sales calls expanded distribution of Tasmania experiences.
- Public relations campaign penetrated every leading North America travel outlet, generating 100+:1 ROI annually.
- Content campaign increase web hits 145% in three years.
- Tour operator development campaign added 23 new sellers in five years.
- Travel agent training program graduated 560+ qualified “Tassie Specialist” agents.
- Marketing campaigns integrated traditional travel partners with non-traditional partners, such as Adobe, Macy’s, movie distributors eOne and Magnolia Pictures, generating more than 1 billion consumer impressions in eight years.
- Over the course of a ten year period, visitor arrivals from North America increased 20.3%.