DCI has developed a superb network of national, international and regional media. The unique nature of our clients and an ability to respond quickly to editorial needs often makes us the first stop for journalists developing a story.
The media is oversaturated with hundreds of press announcements on a daily basis – DCI customizes the destination’s story angles to pitch relevant and compelling stories.
We generate editorial coverage via feature story pitching, media tours and press trips. With the combination of aggressive, proactive pitching and reactive responses to media inquiries, DCI can tell a destination’s story on an ongoing basis.
- Barbados Makes Waves With Travel PR
- Visit California Boosts Visitor Dispersal With Travel PR
- Tourism Marketing and Promotion: Visit Huntington Beach
- Berkeley Taps Travel Public Relations
- Expanding Group Business to Seattle Via Public Relations
- Broadcast PR Boosts Buena Park Bookings
- Travel Public Relations Campaign Leverages NBA Finals