Hospitality Investment Attraction
Hotels and hospitality products can be the deciding factor for both leisure and business travelers when choosing a destination.
Mapping a strategic approach for hospitality investment ensures that the right infrastructure is in place to grow a destination’s visitor economy. It also supports the business case for increased air service. Hotel attraction is a vital component to building a prosperous future and DCI’s team provides the tools necessary to achieve it.
DCI Services Include:
Advice and Counsel
- Agency and consultancy reviews and recommendations to attract investment
- Leadership and advisement
- Networking and relationship introductions
- Workshops and speaking engagements
- Team Training
Hotel Attraction 101
- Educate your team on why developing a plan for attracting branded accommodations/hotels is a key ingredient in supporting a destination’s goals.
- Learn who to attract to these discussions and why, including investors, stakeholders and partners. DCI will lay out the stages to create a vision for long-term collaboration and success.
Discovery Sessions and Current State Market Assessment
- Evaluate your current situation, including destination benchmarking, SWOT analysis, and gap analysis. During a discovery session, DCI will interview DMO members, economic development teams, stakeholders, leadership, and partners. The focus can be refined through perception surveys that help identify short and long-term goals to enhance a destination’s competitiveness.
Implementation of the Investment Strategy
- DCI helps identify measurable goals, designate accountability, and establish protocols. We will project manage the implementation.