U.S. Travel Digital Marketing Strategy Drives Sales
In an effort to differentiate the Daily Getaway’s campaign from all the other price-point promotions in the market, DCI launch a digital engagement strategy that harnessed the power of Twitter influencers to promote the flash sale.
DCI’s digital marketing efforts to promote US Travel’s Daily Getaways campaign directly resulted in $20,000 in sales.”
- Developed and tweeted 42 tweets per week; increasing followers by 7% to 1,531.
- Increased engagement of @ replies by 200% and re-tweets by 180% (year over year).
- After targeted outreach to strategic Tweeters, mentions increased by 126%, re-tweets increased by 436% and favorites increased by 130%.
- Garnered 726,927 overall social media impressions worth $185,934.
- Social media drove 8,805 visits to dailygetaways.com, procuring $20,000 in direct revenue.
- The supporting media relations campaign garnered more than 45 million media impressions and resulted in an additional $10,000 in direct revenue.