Development Counsellors International (DCI), headquartered in New York City, is looking to hire a Public Relations & Marketing Account Director to work remotely in Washington, DC and join our “place marketing” agency. For more information about DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” – visit www.aboutdci.com.
Natural-born leader? Great at account management? Super strong writer? Passionate about marketing an international country to American business executives? Then this position is for you! DCI is seeking an Account Director in our economic development marketing practice to work the Washington DC office of a prominent international investment promotion agency.
- 6+ years public relations experience required: prior agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing/communications
- Ability to manage media relations, digital and creative teams
- Experience in managing workflow
- Ability to travel at least 1 week per month if required
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Competitive salary, based on experience, plus bonuses
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- 401K-match plan
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- This is a work from home position
Place “Account Director” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to [email protected].