Company: Development Counsellors International (DCI) is the leader in marketing places. Since 1960, we have represented more than 500 places helping them to attract both investors and visitors. For more information about DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” – visit www.aboutdci.com.
Passion for marketing? Love writing? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Strategic thinker? Then this position is for you!
Join DCI’s Talent Attraction Marketing division—which helps promote cities, regions and states as ideal locations to live and work. DCI’s Talent Attraction Marketing services seeks to inspire people to connect to places and careers—whether that’s through media relations or digital marketing.
The PR & Marketing Account Coordinator will support the development, implementation and analysis of public relations and marketing programs for economic development clients. You will work with a dedicated place marketing team to attract talent for our client locations. Researching, writing, marketing and general administrative duties will be core responsibilities of this role. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- Strong writing and research skills
- Interest and basic understanding of the national media landscape
- Extremely organized with an attention to detail
- Master of meeting deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects
- Able to keep up with a fast-paced work environment
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- Opportunities for professional advancement
To Apply: Place “AC NYC” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to [email protected]