Company: Development Counsellors International (DCI), a destination marketing firm headquartered in New York City, is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator (MC) to join our Economic Development Marketing Practice in New York City. For more information about DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” in 2018 – visit www.aboutdci.com.
Description: In this role, the MC will work on branding strategies, collateral, social media and website content to market and promote the places that we represent as ideal locations for business investment and residents. Writing is a core responsibility of this role and will span digital and print mediums – from websites and social media calendars to brochures and press releases. Experience writing social media and web content with an understanding of SEO is preferred. The MC should be creative with an “eye for design,” though InDesign experience is not required. S/he will be responsible for creating graphics for social media, developing eye-catching marketing materials and working collaboratively with our account team and graphic designer on place branding to attract talent and corporate investment. Attention to detail and responsiveness is highly valued for this role.
- Relevant internships
- Exceptional writing skills
- Passion for researching and creating digital content
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and an eye for design
- Strong presentation skills
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- BA/BS required
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
- Competitive base salary with unique “open book” management approach that delivers performance-based incentives
- Medical/dental coverage
- Annual professional development and health & wellness budget
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- 401k match
Place “MC – Writer” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to [email protected].