Development Counsellors International (DCI), headquartered in New York City, is looking to hire a Digital Paid Media Manager to join our “place marketing” agency in Denver. For more information about DCI, a repeat winner of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work,” visit www.aboutdci.com.
Do you want to impact how communities grow? Are you interested in playing a role in creating jobs? Do you want to learn what motivates people to move locations, and then use that knowledge to help them find their ideal landing spot?
We’re looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented Manager (with some creative genius on the side) to join our digital team, with an emphasis on digital advertising and search engine marketing. We need someone who is entrepreneurial and comfortable with a fast-changing environment. The ideal candidate should already have the technical skills we seek, but be ready to learn and accelerate our status quo-busting philosophy.
As a Manager, you will play a vital role in executing multiple paid media campaigns across platforms targeting corporate executives and skilled talent (and potentially some tourism audiences as well). Key responsibilities include managing and optimizing paid social, search and display campaigns; conceptualizing and writing ad copy; identifying campaign insights; managing GTM and channel pixel installations; executing award-winning work under the pressures of the ever-changing demands of agency and client life.
You will report directly to the VP of Paid Media & Lead Generation and will work alongside the current Manager of Paid Media & SEO. In addition, you will collaborate closely with DCI’s social, content and website development teams, which are spread across offices.
As a firm that specializes in attracting visitors, businesses and a talented workforce to communities around the world, we’re looking for someone who has a passion for places and a keen understanding of what motivates a tourist, business executive or employee to pick a destination. The Digital Paid Media Manager will have 3 years of experience, preferably with some knowledge of B2B, economic development and/or the tourism/travel marketing industry.
- Serve as client-facing account support (or account lead, where applicable) on paid media clients
- Set up paid media campaigns and accounts – including ads & keywords upload, obtaining permissions and configuring GTM tags/triggers as needed
- Write ad content, work with design team to build ad image creatives
- Report and analyze campaigns each month, providing insights and implementing recommendations
- Assist with keyword research and technical SEO audits
- Continuously optimize client ads across platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Ads)
- Support (and eventually lead) strategy development for client paid media programs
- Intermediate proficiency on paid ad platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads
- Experience conducting keyword research (for both paid and owned)
- Intermediate proficiency in Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Data Studio reporting
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience optimizing ads for conversions
- Experience building and optimizing conversion funnels a plus
- Google Search Console experience a plus
- Media buying experience a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Agency experience preferred
- History managing multiple accounts simultaneously in a client facing role
- 3+ years digital paid media experience
- Google Analytics & Google Ads Certified
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Competitive base salary with unique “open book” management approach that delivers performance-based incentives
- Medical/dental coverage
- Professional mentoring/development
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- Work from home one day a week (rules apply)
- Paid time off to “do good” as part of DCI Cares
- 401k match
Place “Digital Paid Media Manager” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to [email protected]