Development Counsellors International (DCI), a destination marketing firm headquartered in New York City with regional offices in Denver, Los Angeles and Toronto, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our “place marketing” agency in Denver, Colorado. For more information about DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” – visit www.aboutdci.com.
In this position, we’re looking for someone to support our digital marketing teams (inclusive of paid, owned and UX) with research, reporting and writing. You will work on a handful of client accounts and also be tasked with maintaining the digital presence of the agency including creating content, editing imagery and text, publishing blogs, producing newsletters and managing the firm’s social media efforts.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Assist with copywriting and content creation for clients and the agency.
- Measure performance of client and agency campaigns and translate data into reporting that is digestible and actionable for clients and team members.
- Support associates and managers to develop and schedule content calendars for various platforms.
- Assist digital project manager with image sourcing and content creation for client websites (via WordPress)
- Support and improve paid media tactical planning and uploading content to landing pages.
- Contribute to influencer identification and pitch writing.
- Update the team regularly on recent updates and announcements from major social platforms and existing industries.
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain the overall digital presence of the agency working closely with managers and VP of Digital Operations.
- Relevant internships and/or work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and an eye for design
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Travel industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms and content management tools
- Understanding of HTML-coding and WordPress environments
- Experience collaborating effectively internally and externally as part of an integrated team
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
- Competitive base salary with unique “open book” management approach that delivers performance-based incentives
- Medical/dental coverage
- Professional mentoring/development
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- 401k match
Place “Digital Coordinator” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to [email protected].
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for DCI.