Company: Development Counsellors International (DCI) is the leader in marketing places. Since 1960, we have represented more than 500 places helping them to attract both investors and visitors. For more information about DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” – visit www.aboutdci.com.
- Record and maintain accounts receivable files & records
- Contact clients to collect outstanding receivables
- Schedule monthly AR meetings with CFO to report slow paying customers & invoices aged over 90 days
- Track prepaid fees & reimbursable expenses
- Process credit card transactions
- Generate all invoices including US and Canada in local currencies including recurring billing
- Ensure invoices are coded correctly to GL prior to posting
- Process voids and rebills, as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree /Associate’s Degree in Finance/Accounting strongly preferred.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts receivables and billing processes in the marketing/advertising sector is strongly preferred
- Solid Customer Service experience; ability to interact with a variety of people in a positive, courteous and professional manner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Word and Excel; Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon) an asset
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
- Opportunities for professional advancement
To Apply: Place “AR-NYC” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for this position and resume by email to [email protected]