Throwback Thursday: Daniella Middleton Reveals Five Best Practices in Destination MarketingJanuary 28, 2016 | By: DCI
After October’s release of the second edition of Winning Strategies in Destination Marketing, DCI’s Vice President Daniella Middleton shared newly revealed details regarding perceptions and preferences held by North American meeting planners on the IMEX blog. With the new year well underway, it’s the perfect time for DMOs to revisit Daniella’s insights in preparation for Q2 and the second half of the year. Titled, “5 Best Practices in Destination Marketing to Consider for 2016,” recommendations include:
- Throw Away Hardcopy Destination Guides
- Cold Calls are Not Appreciated
- Leveraging Social Media for Relationship Building
- Face to Face Meetings are King
- Partner with Your Competition
Read the full article and download your copy of Winning Strategies.