Your bottom line equates to investment projects and jobs created. Let DCI’s lead generation team scale up your business development efforts in North America, where we have specialized in arranging meetings with senior-level decision-makers on behalf of cities, states and countries since 2001.

Lead Generation Four Ways

From “best practice” traditional approaches to our “next practice” web-to-leads package, DCI’s lead generation service for investment promotion and economic development agencies is focused on identifying qualified investment opportunities. With a specialization on North American-based prospects, our approach prioritizes communication with C-suite executives at companies with a capacity for expansion. Translation: You’ll be talking to the right people capable of making the investment decisions you covet.

 

Web-to-Leads

According to DCI’s Winning Strategies survey in 2014, only 25% of decision-makers will contact an economic development agency prior to developing a short list. What would you give to be able to communicate earlier in the process with the other 75%, many of whom may be silently researching your community’s website? Our web-to-leads software offers a peek behind the curtain, revealing companies—both existing industry and new business prospects—that are actively seeking information online about your community for their next project and otherwise would remain invisible to your organization. Read more about Web-to-Leads.

 

Appointment Setting

We give scale to our clients’ business development efforts by providing a dedicated team that seeks and qualifies new investment opportunities. Only then will we schedule those that are worthy of your time. We develop a research strategy that prioritizes certain locations and industries in North America according to your value propositions, followed by a series of communications proven to draw out the opportunities that exist. Just as important, we prioritize the C-suite to ensure you’re meeting with top-level decision-makers.

 

Investment Missions

Do you have one day or a full week to visit a strategic market like New York, the Bay Area, Chicago or Atlanta? DCI regularly supports client travels by organizing one-on-one meetings with senior executives at target companies. We manage everything: list development, executive communication and appointment setting, day-to-day logistics, and company briefing reports. Your job? Show up and sell!

 

Event Support

Hosting a dinner for prospects at a trade show or planning an investment seminar in a target market? Our team can help from strategy and venue selection to company outreach and briefing materials. We’ve successfully executed dozens of such campaigns for agencies like Choose New Jersey, Invest in Spain, The Pacific Alliance (Columbia-Peru-Chile) and TKTK.

 

Just Getting Started? Try Our Lead Gen Start-Up Kit

New to economic development or a business development role and need a strong beginning? Our start-up kit can lay the foundation. We’ll help you define your unique value proposition (overall and/or by industry), prioritize your target sectors, develop sales materials (presentations, emails, basic collateral), and develop an initial prospect list. In three months, you’ll be on your way as if you had been doing this for years.

 

For Lead Generation Inquiries
Steve Duncan, Director, Lead Generation
(303) 455 9464

steve.duncan@aboutdci.com

“DCI has helped us to develop highly effective and customized strategies not only to reach more customers, but also to target our efforts in a precise and cost-efficient manner as we continue our efforts to serve the Garden State business community.”

New Jersey Business Action Center