We’re looking for an outgoing individual to be the Director of First Impressions at our front desk!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Answers telephone, screen and direct calls
- Greet guests
- Receive and sort mail/packages
- Manage conference room bookings
- Coordinate and setup on-site breakfast/lunch meetings
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Assist with client/agency mailings
- Assist with new business proposals and presentations
- Prepare material for in-house meetings and events
- Data entry
- Maintain reception area
- 1-3 years related experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with different levels of individuals in a professional manner
- Customer service oriented
- Excels at organizing and planning events
- Pays close attention to detail
8:30am – 5pm M-F with flexibility to stay later as needed.
Place “Receptionist” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to email@example.com.