Development Counsellors International (DCI) is looking to hire an Account Coordinator to join our Tourism Practice in Los Angeles.
Job Description: Account Coordinator will assist with media relations for travel destinations. If you are a recent graduate who is well versed in AP style-writing, have an eye for detail and are passionate about travel then this job is for you.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and internships in PR or less than one year of work experience at an agency.
- AP-style writer an absolute must
- Passion for researching story ideas, writing pitches and creating digital content
- Willingness to pitch stories over the phone
- Interest in event planning
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Impeccable organization
- Ability to multi-task across numerous clients
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of California and Spanish language fluency a plus
- Competitive salary, based on experience, plus bonuses
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
To Apply: Place “LA AC” in subject line. Send cover letter stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.