Do you like the travel industry? Do you like public speaking? Want to take up the challenge of creating integrated marketing campaigns for the retail and inter-company markets? This post is for you! Our customers are travel destinations. For more information on DCI – named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” in 2016 – visit www.aboutdci.com .
Job Description: The position of Account Manager based in Toronto or Montreal will oversee the development, implementation and analysis of tourism marketing and public relations programs for travel destinations. Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in the tourism industry.
- Candidates must be Canadian citizens or have all necessary permits to live and work in Canada.
- Mastering French spoken and written French
- Experience in retail and inter-company marketing (tour operators, travel agencies) in the travel sector
- Loving to speak in public and offer training
- Good public relations and good writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Experience in workflow management
- Up to 50% travel
- Competitive salary based on experience, and bonuses
- Unique open-account management system with performance-based incentive program
- Insurance for medical and dental care
- Professional Development Budget
- Flexible arrival times and summer schedule
To apply :
Enter “Toronto AM” in the Subject line. Send a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for DCI and your resume by e-mail at email@example.com .