DCI is currently seeking a Director of Talent in New York City. We are looking for a high-energy individual who can be a coach/guide for our staff, manage the on boarding process for new employees, bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, ensure all company benefits and policies are implemented fairly and assist new managers with the adjustment to their expanded responsibilities. You’ll also promote the company’s values and culture while nurturing a positive work environment. We are seeking candidates who have the ability to work a flexible schedule and are available 15-20 hrs/wk. NOTE: Staff recruitment is not part of the Director of Talent’s responsibilities.
- Minimum of 15+ years of human resources experience required;
- Effective listener with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Prior experience in a service business or marketing agency preferred;
- Prior experience providing direct human resources support including employee relations and HR solutions implementation
- A service-oriented team player with demonstrated success building a healthy work environment.
- Excellent people, influencing and facilitation skills
- BA/BS required
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Professional training budget and opportunities for professional advancement
- Named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” in 2016
- Creative, healthy, collaborative culture in NYC’s Union Square
Send a cover lever and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Director of Talent” in the subject line of your e-mail.