We’re looking for a strong candidate, to join our team from Oct – Dec, who has a keen passion for places, interest in B2B digital communications and wants to have a chance to work with some amazing clients.
This person will work closely with our digital communications department on research, content creation and implementation of client and DCI projects on various digital mediums.
Wondering if DCI is right for you?
Top 5 Qualities We’re Looking for in our Ideal Candidate:
- You love places. When you visit a place it’s more than just getting a stamp on your passport. It’s about experiencing the culture and finding out what makes this place unique compared to others. And then once you find out about what makes that place special, you tell all your friends on Facebook, on your blog, on Instagram and Snapchat…you name the medium, you’ve shared it.
- You’re curious. Alice might have said that “Curiosity often leads to trouble,” but that’s not our motto here. We want you to go through the looking glass and find new digital worlds for us to explore.
- You aren’t afraid to think big. Did you learn about an amazing digital marketing campaign that you’d like to try out with our clients? Recommend it. If you’re not afraid to think big, we’re not afraid to try it.
- You thrive on details. While you’re a big thinker, you know that sometimes the biggest bang for your buck is in getting the details right the first time, every time.
- You’re quirky as hell. Let’s face it, we aren’t boring and neither are our employees, so why would we settle for anything less than a bit of quirk?
- Fine-tune B2B content marketing skills via creating optimized website copy, blogs, e-newsletters and social content for DCI and clients
- Manage, monitor, and engage through DCI’s social media accounts
- Learn the basic foundations of event planning and leveraging conferences
- Advance social media and digital marketing skills by implementing strategies and reporting on ROI
- Develop advanced skills with digital marketing analytics.
- Develop SEO, search engine marketing, and digital advertising skills
- Develop an understanding of DCI and our different divisions.
- Conduct fact-finding research for blogs, social influencers, and backgrounders, as directed by manager
- Learn the basics of email marketing, including list development, content creation, distribution, and reporting
- Advance your knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, video editing and WordPress
- Prior digital marketing internships required
- MUST be an extremely strong writer and communicator
- B2B content writing a plus
- Impeccable organization, attention to detail and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest in places and digital marketing
- A self-starter who is independently-motivated and has the discipline to meet deadlines
- Experience planning, managing, implementing and reporting on social media efforts
- A goal-oriented, “can-do” attitude and creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience and familiarity with WordPress CMS and Google Analytics
- Experience and familiarity with digital advertising tactics, preferred
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If the above five qualities sound like you and your experience fits the requirements, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Intern – Denver” in the subject line. Please also include a cover letter stating why you’re a good fit for this internship.
We require our interns to work 4 days/week (30 hours) and pay minimum wage and offer college credits.